All parts are sold as new parts unless otherwise stated in description listing
We will return the core deposit of every customer except in cases, when the part is visibly damaged, when the core is incomplete, or the wrong core is returned. You must return the cores within 90 days of purchase for full credit. We guarantee all good cores will be refunded within two weeks of receiving the core. If you have waited for a long time and have not received any information about the core credits, you can contact us. Buyer must pay core return shipping.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. Our site utilizes full 128 bit encryption to protect you. For more information please visit our Payment and Security Page.
DegelTruckParts.com actively works to be aggressive in pricing. If you do find it cheaper, give us a call and we will match or beat their price 1-314-513-5470.
There are some requirements in order for DegelTruckParts.com to price match, they are:
- The part MUST be made by the same manufacturer.
- The part MUST have the same manufacturer part number.
- The part MUST be advertised at the price you want matched or beaten.
- The part MUST come with the same warranty and return policy.
- Shipping Cost and Handling Fees MUST be included in final total cost of the price match (Including tax).
- While we try our best to price match every product possible, we reserve the right to not match or beat prices.
Price Match Guarantee excludes:
- Products sold on marketplace websites, such as eBay and Amazon.
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
- Typographical or pricing errors.
- Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (i.e., prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Buy one, get one free if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
- Competitor coupon-required.
- Wholesale or tax-exempt prices.
- Competitor price matches on items where a free gift card is being offered.
- Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
In the rare case of a website error which could show an auto part listed for zero dollars or far less than the actual price, DegelTruckParts.com will contact the customer with the real price before processing the order. DegelTruckParts.com reserves the right to cancel orders if a customer does not agree to the actual price.
Just like our mission statement to make it easy to buy Hino Parts, we make it just as easy to return them. If you have purchased your part within 60 days, send it back in the same condition as it was received and get your money back. All Electrical Item sales are Final. Buyer pays return shipping. To start a return please call 314-513-5470 with your online order number
DegelTruckParts.com offers a full warranty on all parts sold for 12 months unless noted otherwise
DegelTruckParts.com Does not ship International.
All orders shipped to California, Connecticut and Kentucky addresses will have applicable tax applied and all other orders are tax exempt. Dealers and auto professionals with reseller tax ID’s see dealers page, or contact us via email or phone 1-314-513-5470.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DegelTruckParts.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us as well as to communicate offers. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
DegelTruckParts.com uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise to you on third party sites after you visited our site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our site. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
DegelTruckParts.com is not responsible for errors or omissions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any reproductions without our expressed written consent is unauthorized..